Today, on Higher Energy, we are joined by special guest Dr. Bruce Lipton, who is a renowned cell biologist, best-selling author, and internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit.
Dr. Lipton is a sought after keynote speaker and workshop presenter who lectures about leading-edge science and how it corresponds with mind-body medicine and spiritual practices. His research and insights have been pivotal in the epigenetic revolution that’s laying the foundation for a consciousness-based understanding of biology.
Dr. Lipton joins us today to discuss how stress, fear, and negative thoughts inhibit the body’s immune system response and, in turn, can make individuals much more susceptible to different illnesses.
He explains that the profound level of fear surrounding COVID-19, that’s currently being amplified by the media, not only heightens stress hormone levels but disempowers people by weakening their immune systems and further exacerbating this pandemic.
While staying informed is important, Dr. Lipton recommends limiting exposure to the negative media and panic-inducing news reports that primarily feed into fear and spread misinformation.
He shares practices for staying healthy, shifting our focus to positivity, and maintaining a calm state of mind in order to alleviate the stressors we’re all facing in these daunting and uncertain times while doing our part to help flatten the curve.
“We’ve been given lots of information that is fear provoking, and it’s unfortunate because fear really incapacitates us on a biological level.”
– Dr. Bruce Lipton
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (And a Way to Get There from Here) by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Watch all Higher Energy Podcast Interviews on YouTube
- The 22nd International Energy Psychology Conference: The Art & Science of Transformational Change via Livestream | May 14-17, 2020 | Tickets available until May 15th, 9:00 am (EDT)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Are you subscribed to the Higher Energy podcast? We will be releasing new episodes bi-weekly, featuring interviews with cutting-edge researchers, innovators, practitioners, and experts in the energy field who are changing the way we heal and feel by simply shifting our energy. Subscribe today so that you’ll never miss an episode! Click here to subscribe to Higher Energy in iTunes.
If you’re enjoying the show, we would be extremely grateful if you left us a review. Ratings and reviews not only tell us what you’re loving most about the Higher Energy podcast, but they also help us to grow together as a community by helping other like-minded people find the show as well. Click here to leave a review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” to let us know what you think. Thank you!